Wednesday 15 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: A Temptation of Angels

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My selection for this week is:


A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
Publication Date: March 20th 2012
Publisher: Dial Books for Young Readers


Summary from Goodreads:
Even angels make mistakes in this page-turning epic romance...

When her parents are murdered before her eyes, sixteen-year-old Helen Cartwright finds herself launched into an underground London where a mysterious organization called the Dictata controls the balance of good and evil. Helen learns that she is one of three remaining angelic descendants charged with protecting the world's past, present, and future. Unbeknownst to her, she has been trained her whole life to accept this responsibility. Now, as she finds herself torn between the angelic brothers protecting her and the devastatingly handsome childhood friend who wants to destroy her, she must prepare to be brave, to be hunted, and above all to be strong, because temptation will be hard to resist, even for an angel.

Michelle Zink masterfully weaves historical fantasy with paranormal romance to create a gripping tale of love and betrayal.

What I think:
I know I haven't read yet Michelle Zink's first series Prophecy of the Sisters but I really want to sometime. After all, my copy is sitting on my shelves waiting for me to get to it. But honestly, this new series sounds so much more exciting. After all, I love angel stories! And this one sounds like one I will really enjoy.



5 comments:

  1. I had to add this book to my list cuz it sounds amazing :))

    Anna dear, you've been tagged!! Follow my WOW to see the rules :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 100% with you one this one! I'm counting the days to this one's book birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember hearing about this one a while book. I thought it sounded amazing then and it still does now. Definitely a book I'm going to check out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't seen this one, yet. Fun pick, definitely. What's with these angels falling in love?! hahahaha

    I'm a new Follower! My Wow: Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love michelle zink! i havnt seen this one (i need to follow auothors more!) great pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails